Dr. J.S. Ubhi
Electronics & Communication Engineering
– Ph. D. in Electronics and Communication Engg. from Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar in January, 2011
– M.E (with honours) from Thapar Institute of Engg. & Technology, Patiala in 2000.
– B.E. in Electronics & Communication Engineering from Thapar Institute of Engg. & Technology, Patiala in 1994.
Teaching experience of 25 years.
“Real Time Object Tracking: Simulation and Implementation on FPGA based Soft Processor”, a chapter in book, Quality, Reliability, Security and Robustness in Heterogeneous Networks, published by Springer,
• Fellow, The Institution of Engineers (India).
• Fellow, Indian Society of Systems for Science and Engineering (ISSE)
• Member, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
• Member, Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers.
• Member, International Association of Engineers.
• Best Paper Award : 01
• Invited Talks Delivered : 24
• Session Chaired:
Chairperson in the 2011 International Conference of Signal and Image Engineering under the aegis of World Congress on Engineering 2011 (WCE 2011), organized by the International Association of Engineers (IAENG) at the South Kensington Campus, Imperial College, London, UK on July 6-8, 2011.
• Principal investigator in MHRD project titled “Modernization and Up gradation of Microprocessor Lab” sanctioned for Rs. 15 lacs.
AREA OF INTEREST
• Low power VLSI Design, Wireless Communication
M.Tech students guided = 15
PhD guided = 03, PhD submission=02
PhD guiding = 03
Copyright © 2022 , Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Longowal - 148106 Distt. Sangrur, Punjab, India
Developed & Maintained by Administrative Computer Services System (A.C.S.S), SLIET